Why 'Excel for Data Analysis':
- A large part of a Data Analyst’s role is to discover, collect, catalogue, classify and curate large amounts of metadata and data. There is no tool more fundamental, robust like Excel — > Having all data in one place is key !
- Excel is universally used as it comes out of the Microsoft office bundle – With the increase move to Microsoft 365 by majority of organisations, it’s become more so.
- It’s the base for any visual stats and forms the basis for Data Visualisation tools like PowerBI ( Another popular tool)
- Excel is used across all business functions in every organisation.
- With Macros, you are able to program your functions easily.
- It is the most basic Data Analytics tool. Teaches you basic of Data Analytics very simply
- Excel is also used by Data Scientists – It’s the best bridge between non-data scientist and a data scientist.
Just 7 of the very many reasons to learn Excel.